Does your home suffer from any of the following?
If so, then installing a home ventilation system is the answer.
Ventilation systems make your home more comfortable to live in, reducing problems such as mould and mildew, while being more energy efficient. A drier home needs less energy to heat than a damp one.
Ventilation systems are not only cost effective but great for your health. They filter the air from outside, pushing out the moisture-laden air from inside your home and replacing it with clean, dry air – improving the air that you breathe.
Lindsay can install your home ventilation system for minimal cost and maximum benefits
The benefits include:
- Savings on your heating bill – less energy is needed to heat dry air than moist air
- Free solar heated air from your roof space
- Recycling of warm air – a more even distributing of your home heating
- Improve the quality of your air
- Energy efficient
- Healthier home
Every home is different when it comes to ventilation systems. Lindsay has a wide knowledge on the types of home ventilation systems available, and the one which is best suited for you.
Lindsay can install a wide range of ventilation systems.
- Heat transfer systems
- Fire heat: spread the heat throughout your home from your fireplace
- Air conditioning systems: provide cheaper transfer